Sermo is the biggest social network for doctors ( 650 000 members from 30 countries). I am Sermo community columnist since 2016. Below my columns ( access only for registred doctors). My nick on Sermo is @mimax2.
1.Pierogi – delicious food from Poland
- World is aging and you too : )
- Vitamin K – great panacea for all – from birth to senility?
- Grandparents without borders
- Holiday time – the hotel guide for travelers
- When doctor meets with a rare disease
7.Another Specialty for a Day – aesthetic medicine
- Every man needed good examples
- Air pollution – underestimated risk factor
- Too much salt on ever larger plates
- Bionic pancreas – new interesting data
- Released new guidelines for treating SERMO – nosis !
- Global disparities in hypertension – what we should do?
- Proust Questionnaire
- Parisian famous restaurant due to movie…
- European Society of Cardiology Congress 2016, August 27-31
- Esophageal atresia – the new guidelines 2016
- Polish children are obese!
- Difficult case of pheochromocytoma
- M*A*S*H in Polish
- O pieniądzach najwygodniej rozmawiać w języku ojczystym
- Organic food – what do you think about it?
- My roots, Jewish roots?
- How to cross the US border – a guide for beginners
- Bed adventures or a blind date
- Mistake: zero lost that almost made me collapse
- Seniors, lets dance!
- 3 D print: the reality of individual case and dreams
- Old and new sources of medical knowledge
- My home library
- My Crazy Experience as a patient: injuries in the bathroom
- Child Health and Development Records – history and examples
- Telemedicine – opportunities and threats
- Guide to aging based on personally known facts ; )
35.Round the world travel
- Christmas time in Poland
- Three streams of Medicine 3.0
- Cavalcade of Magi in Poland
- My most interesting patient case: collapse due to…
- One thousand cardiac ablations in children and adolescents
- Family recipe: dumplings ( pierogi ) from Poland
42.Testing my new pan or dinner for two
- Emotional contagion
- Best place I’ve visited is … Iguazu Falls
- Learning foreign languages – yours experience
- Bedroom, smartphone and you
- Art of loving, it is…
48.Cancer screening – risk, benefits, practical approach
- European Reference Networks for rare diseases launched!
- Medicine and journalism, my passions
- Quality of life and rare diseases
- Travels and culture shock
- Ranking of articles published in JAMA 2016
- Para – pheo syndrome recurrence after two surgeries
- Kiss me quick? Hmm… sometimes rather not
- Accident on vacation / holiday – meeting with noctors
- Do you like seafood?
- Glioblastoma 7 y/o
- Diplomas and certificates in the doctor’s office
60.Does health require marketing efforts?
61. Smartphones and medicine
62. Doctor’s personality
63. Public health & new risk factors – conference in Madrid
64. Public health and highly infectious pathogens
65. Huge cyberattack in Europe
66. Overweight and obesity among the young generation
67. Walls as a symbol and not only symbol
68. Changing goals of antihypertensive treatments
69. Do you know hubris syndrome?
70. Children and animals – safety rules
71.Polish cardiologists provide humanitarian aid to Tanzania
72.Documenting the past
73. Migrants and health – conference in Brussels