Sermo is the biggest social network for doctors ( 800 000 members from 150 countries). I am Sermo community columnist since 2016. Below my columns ( access only for registred doctors). My nick on Sermo is @mimax2.
- Pierogi – delicious food from Poland
2. World is aging and you too : )
3. Vitamin K – great panacea for all – from birth to senility?
4. Grandparents without borders
5. Holiday time – the hotel guide for travelers
6. When doctor meets with a rare disease
7. Another Specialty for a Day – aesthetic medicine
8. Every man needed good examples
9. Air pollution – underestimated risk factor
10. Too much salt on ever larger plates
11. Bionic pancreas – new interesting data
12. Released new guidelines for treating SERMO – nosis
13. Global disparities in hypertension – what we should do?
14. Proust Questionnaire
15. Parisian famous restaurant due to movie…
16. European Society of Cardiology Congress 2016, August 27-31
17. Esophageal atresia – the new guidelines 2016
18. Polish children are obese!
19. Difficult case of pheochromocytoma
20. M*A*S*H in Polish
21. O pieniądzach najwygodniej rozmawiać w języku ojczystym
22. Organic food – what do you think about it?
23. My roots, Jewish roots?
24. How to cross the US border – a guide for beginners
25. Bed adventures or a blind date
26. Mistake: zero lost that almost made me collapse
27. Seniors, lets dance!
28. 3 D print: the reality of individual case and dreams
29. Old and new sources of medical knowledge
30. My home library
31. My Crazy Experience as a patient: injuries in the bathroom
32. Child Health and Development Records – history and examples
33. Telemedicine – opportunities and threats
34. Guide to aging based on personally known facts ; )
35. Round the world travel
36. Christmas time in Poland
37. Three streams of Medicine 3.0
38. Cavalcade of Magi in Poland
39. My most interesting patient case: collapse due to…
40. One thousand cardiac ablations in children and adolescents
41. Family recipe: dumplings ( pierogi ) from Poland
42. Testing my new pan or dinner for two
43. Emotional contagion
44. Best place I’ve visited is … Iguazu Falls
45. Learning foreign languages – yours experience
46. Bedroom, smartphone and you
47. Art of loving, it is…
48. Cancer screening – risk, benefits, practical approach
49. European Reference Networks for rare diseases launched!
50. Medicine and journalism, my passions
51. Quality of life and rare diseases
52. Travels and culture shock
53. Ranking of articles published in JAMA 2016
54. Para – pheo syndrome recurrence after two surgeries
55. Kiss me quick? Hmm… sometimes rather not
56. Accident on vacation / holiday – meeting with noctors
57. Do you like seafood?
58. Glioblastoma 7 y/o
59. Diplomas and certificates in the doctor’s office
60. Does health require marketing efforts?
61. Smartphones and medicine
62. Doctor’s personality
63. Public health & new risk factors – conference in Madrid
64. Public health and highly infectious pathogens
65. Huge cyberattack in Europe
66. Overweight and obesity among the young generation
67. Walls as a symbol and not only symbol
68. Changing goals of antihypertensive treatments
69. Do you know hubris syndrome?
70. Children and animals – safety rules
71. Polish cardiologists provide humanitarian aid to Tanzania
72. GERD as multiple organ disease
73. Documenting the past
74. Migrants and health – conference in Brussels
75. Political corectness and medicine
76. Coffee or tea?
77. Rhythm of life or the 2017 Nobel Prize in Medicine
78. Global taste
79. I think, therefore I am?
80. Parisian restaurant famous due to famous guests in the past
81. Movember Mustache Contest: family story
82. Movember Mustache C ontest: old Polish poster
83. 10th European Antibiotic Awareness Day
84. Wrinkes and aging
85. Santa Claus is coming
86. Changing goals of hypertensive treatment
87. Rhinitis is a serious condition ; )
88. Santa Klaus is coming
89. Greed in contemporary world
90. Christmas period and body weight
91. Microbiota and everyday medical practice
92. Electromagnetic interference on pacemaker
93. Spain world leader in organ donation
95. Ten signs that you’re a non -U.S. SERMOan
95. Breast cancer treatments and heart disease
96. Blogosphere – your impressions and experiences
97. My meetings with Nobel Prize laureates
98. Doctor’s knowledge
99. Big data will get bigger
100. Gold anniversary of my MD diploma
101. The 90 th anniversary of ZOO in Warsaw
102. Proper hypertension treatment as dementia prophylaxis
103. Long time unseen friends – before meeting
104. Souvenirs from journey
105. Poland: youth goes to the autorities of medical corporation
106. Oesophageal atresia in Poland
107. Media and transplantation
108. Guide to aging part 2 – based on men’s observations
109. Seafood toxicity
110. Graying of hair
111. Precursor and trendsetter of sweet pics
112. I am not provider either
113. Globalisation and health
114. Public health – conference in Athens
115. Biological weapon – is the real threat?
116.Grandmother on duty
117. Contaminated medicines with walsartan
118. First aid kit at home
119. Neurodiversity and autism spectrum disorders
120. Doctor as a mother
121. Salt and contemporary civilisation
122. About onion
123. Münhausen syndrome – reflection on three cases
124. Balovaptan – new hope… for whom?
125. Cluttering of the world
126. My 12 secrets – game
127. Internal medicine or dethroned queen
128. Contaminated medicines with valsartan
129. All my dresses or about the minimalism of old times
130. Vaccination against influenze
131. Difficult language of health promotion
132. Vaccination of elderly persons against hepatitis A and B
133. Have less?
134. Coffee, wine and chocolate
135. What is success in doctors life?
136. Everything can be changed?
137. 100 years independence of Poland
138. Longevity – myth and facts
140. Doctor on the plane
141. Korean body care
142. Extraordinary moving day is behind us
143. RR or Riva – Rocci
144.Travels of people, objects and mosquitos